Custom packages now allow photographers to define their own packages from the products offered – perfect for studio, school, and sports pictures. Photographers can create various package groups, then create packages by dragging products from your Catalog pane into the ROES cropping pane.
The ROES cropping area is transformed into a free form package creation area. When an image is added to a package and the package is added to the order, each product in the package is added to the order. This speeds order entry for commonly offered photographer products.
Getting Started: The package and cluster toolbar can be invoked either before or after the first template
that will be used in the collection is selected. It is important that package and cluster mode is entered
before selecting the next template that will be part of the collection.
1. Select the first template that will be part of the collection. The order in which templates are
selected and added to the collection is not important. The workspace can be organized after the
collection has been defined.
2. Enter packages and clusters mode by clicking the packages and clusters icon.
3. Click and hold on the next template you would like to add to the collection. Drag the template
to the workspace. When the cursor changes to a red circle with a white plus sign you can release
4. At this time you can begin to organize the workspace or continue to drag additional templates to
the workspace. Repeat step 3 to add additional templates to the collection.
To organize the workspace click and hold on the move icon shown on each template in the
workspace. The move icon is positioned just below vertical center of each template.
Click and hold in the move icon and drag the template to the desired location in the workspace.
Templates in the workspace can overlap each other or be arranged butting to each other. The
move function will auto align to the adjacent template during the move process. As the
workspace is organized it will be zoomed in or out to accommodate the arrangement.
5. Select whether you would like the image placed in the template to copy, the default, to all
templates or span all templates.
6. If you want additional quantities of a given template click on it, enter a value in the “Quantity”
field and press enter/return.
7. Drag the desired image from the thumbnail area to any template in the collection.
Saving a collection: A template collection can be saved for use in the future. Before saving the
collection it is best to define a group within the favorites section first.
1. Click Favorites to access the favorites section.
2. To define a new group click the “+” sign to the right of the default “Favorites” group. In the
entry field displayed entire the group name and press enter.
3. Type in a name for the new group and press enter.
4. Click the add to favorites icon, the heart with the plus sign.
5. Enter a name for the collection to save and press enter. It is necessary to press enter for the
collection to be saved.
Usage Notes: When in Packages and Clusters mode anytime a template or a saved favorite is selected
the user will be prompted to verify the replacement of the collection currently in the workspace. Press
the space bar to accept the replacement or click ok. If you don’t want to replace the workspace click
The quantity entry in the workspace is for the quantity of a template within the workspace. A quantity
for the package as a whole has to be set in the cart.