Preparing your Digital Files
For best results, please submit your files to Iris Pro Imaging saved in the following manner:
- Files should be embedded with a valid ICC profile. The sRGB IEC61966-2.1 colorspace is most often used and will be the least complicated if you are not well versed in color management. Any images without an embedded profile will be treated as sRGB.
- Your file names should contain only numbers, letters, spaces and/or dashes followed by the .JPG, .JPEG or .TIFF extension
- Your image files may “NOT” contain the following characters: /\:*.?< or >
- Please do not send .PSD (Photoshop®) files or camera raw files. However, if your file contains text layers, submit a copy in TIFF format so the text position can be adjusted if necessary.
- PLEASE NUMBER YOUR FILES: 001, 002, 003 etc.
- The file name may not exceed 21 characters
- If you are wanting a specific crop for your image, crop it for your exact print size or unwanted cropping may occur. Beware of danger zones and crop marks on certain templates and products.
- In most cases a level 10-12 maximum quality JPEG will be sufficient. TIFF files are much larger and will not show any greater quality. However, if you are working on your files, be careful not to make changes and re-save your JPEG files repeatedly. This can cause pixillation to appear in your images.
- Iris Pro Imaging will provide color correction and retouching to deluxe images only.